The standardization activities of IEICE are performed by the Standards Committee under which 5 technicalcommitees and 7 subcommittees exist. The Standards Committee works for the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), and makes recommendations, for Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS).
- SC3D PRODUCT PROPERTIES AND CLASSES AND THEIR IDENTIFICATION
- TC46 CABELS,WERES,WAVEGUIDES,R.F. CONNECTORS.AND ACCESSORIES FOR COMMUNICATION AND SIGNALLING
- TC49 PIEZOELECTRIC AND DIELECTRIC DEVICES FOR FREQUENCY CONTROL AND SELECTION
- TC86 FIBER OPTICS
- TC91 ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLY TECHNOLOGY
- TC103 TRANSMITTING EQUIPMENT FOR RADIOCOMMUNICATION
- Investigation Committee of Safety Standards