Related academic societies in Japan, etc.
Japan Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers
- Communication Society, Institute of Electronics, Information and Communications Engineers
- Electromagnetic Field Theory Study Group
- Microwave Study Group
- Wireless Communication Systems Research Group
- Satellite Communications Research Group
- Society for Space and Navigation Electronics
- Electronics Simulation Study Group
- Wireless Power Transmission Study Group
- Type 2 Study Group "Next Generation Wireless Equipment Test Certification Technology Time Study Group (ACT)"
IEEE Japan Council
- IEEE Japan Council
- IEEE Antennas and Proposal Society Tokyo Chapter
- IEEE Antennas and Proposal Society Nagoya Chapter
- IEEE Antennas and Proposal Society Gansai Chapter
- IEEE Antennas and Proposal Society Fukuoka Chapter
- IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society Japan Chapter
- URSI (Union Radio-Scientific Internationale: International Union of Radio Science) -C Subcommittee
- URSI (Union Radio-Scientific Internationale: International Federation of Radio Science) – F Subcommittee
Other domestic academic societies, research meetings, etc.
- Radiation Science Research Association
Overseas related academic societies, etc.
- IET Top Page
- IET Antennas and Proposal Professional Network
- KIEES : Korean Institute of Electromagnetic Engineering and Syence
- IEEK : Institute of Electronics Engineers of Korea
- Antenna Propagation Links (Provided by Chiba University)
- Japanese Journal B September 2003 Special Issue "Special Feature on Electromagnetic Field Analysis Methods and Design Technical Papers on
Antenna and Propagation" Coffee Break "Animation creation of electromagnetic fields using Excel" Supplementary materials (Posted on September 5, 2003)