TJMW2019 was successfully finished. Thank you so much!
TJMW2019 will be held on June 26-28, 2019
in Rajamangala University of Technology Suvarnabhumi (RUS).
Jul. 5: TJMW2019 award and student design competition winners were announced in Top page.
Jun. 26:Web page of Online Published Papers was uploaded.
Jun. 24:Advance program (Ver.5) was uploaded.
Jun. 20:General Info was uploaded.
Jun. 19:Advance program was uploaded.
Jun. 12:Student design competition (SDC) was uploaded.
May 29:Advance program was uploaded.
May 21: Advance program was uploaded.
May 10: Advance program was uploaded.
Apr. 30: Registration and registration fee payment sites were opened.
Apr. 30: Student Design Competition and Young Engineers Session sites were opened.
Apr. 1: Paper submission deadline was extended until April 7th(Hard Deadline!!).
Mar. 1: 1st CFP was produced.
Mar. 1: Paper Submission website was opened.⇒ Click here before submission if you are Japanese.
(Firstly, please submit your information.)
Jan. 31: TJMW2019 website was opened.
TJMW2019 AWARD WINNERS
Best Presentation Award
- Nattapong Duangrit (KMUTNB, Thailand),
"A Miniurized Planar Sensor using Minkowski Fractal Technique for Material Characterization"
- Norakamon Wongsin (RMUTT, Thailand)),
"A Tri-band Rhombic Ring Monopole Antenna with Strip Based on Fractal Geometries"
- Jie Chu (Kyoto Univ., Japan),
"Development of a 5.8-GHz Magnetron Phased Array"
- Taiki Kimura (Utsunomiya Univ., Japan),
"Study on a sub-THz band grooved circular empty cavity for low loss dielectric material evaluations"
Young Researcher Encouragement Award
- Kamonpan Kaewheang (KKU, Thailand),
"Low Cost and Alterable Planar Filters on Fabricated with Additive Manufacturing 3D Printing Technology"
- Thanakorn Sutham (KMUTNB, Thailand),
"A Compact Wide Slot Antenna with a Double-Shaped Feeding Strip for GPR Applications"
- Kohei Fukuda (Univ. of Hyogo., Japan),
"Design of Substrate Integrated Waveguide Type Butler Matrix at 12.5GHz"
- Hiroyuki Matsubara (Kyoto Univ., Japan),
"Study on Estimation Method of Directions and Distances for Microwave Power Transmission to Moving Targets"
STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION WINNERS
Special award (from Dept. A only)
- Dept. A: WCRG Angel (Chawalit Rakluea, Pachadaporn Sangpet), KMUTNB
- Dept. A: RushWork (Tanaporn Pechrkool, Thanakorn Sutham), KMUTNB
- Dept. A: YellowCyan (Nattapong Duangrit, Sathaporn Konjanthes), KMUTNB
- Runyuan Li, Kagoshima Univ.
- Pakorn Ditphakwaen, Kasetsart Univ.
- Hiroyuki Matsubara, Kyoto Univ.
Thailand and Japan mixed team
- Toshiki Tabei, Saitama Univ.
- Kagoshima University (Runyuan Li, Hayato Shimizu, Takuya Obara), Kagoshima Univ.
March 1, 2019: Paper submission website open ⇒ Click here before submission if you are Japanese.
(* Please use only English website. Don't use Japanese website for Paper submission, please.
You are able to neglect the notation which is "First of all, we recommend that you have to use Japanese submission form, if you are Japanese or you are at university or company in Japan", at Paper submission website.)
April 1, 2019: Paper Submission deadline April 7, 2019: [Extended] Paper Submission deadline (Hard Deadline!!)
Paper Submission Instruction here.
- April 30, 2019: Registration website open
- June 26-28, 2019: TJMW2019