TJMW2018 is held on June 27-29, 2018
in King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL).
TJMW2018 was successfully finished. Thank you so much!
TJMW2019 will be held in Thailand, June, 2019.
TJMW2018 AWARD WINNERS
Best Presentation Award
- Nonchanutt Chudpooti (KMUTNB, Thailand),
"Nanoliter Liquide-Mixture Characterization Using Millimeter-Wave Lab-on-a-Waveguide Sensor"
- Pachara Srimuk (KMUTNB, Thailand),
"Hardware/Software Development of Ground Penetrating Radar"
- Yuta Nakamoto (Kyoto Univ., Japan),
"Study on a Microwave Power Transfer System to a Stratospheric Platform Airship"
- Ryo Mochizuki (Kyoto Univ., Japan),
"Novel Length Independent Beltrami Resonator Using Corrugated Reflectors"
Young Researcher Encouragement Award
- Thuy Linh Nguyen (UEC, Japan), "Cross-couple DTMOS Rectifier with Floating sub-circuit using 65nm SOTB CMOS technology for uW RF Energy Harvesting"
- Tanan Hongnara (KMUTNB, Thailand), "Multifunctional Metasurface-Based Antenna with Contrary Beam Operations"
- Chawalit Rakluea (KMUTNB, Thailand), "Compact Size Printed Spiral Coil Resonator-Loaded Loop for Magnetically Resonant Coupled Wireless Power Transfer System"
- Hiroki Kishimoto (KIT, Japan), "The 500 MHz Band High-Sensitivity Rectenna with the High-Impedance Folded Dipole Antenna with slits"
- Yuya Haoka (Univ. of Hyogo, Japan), "X-Band Broadband Branch-Line Coupler with Loose Coupling Utilizing Short-/Open-Circuited Coupled-Transmission Lines"
- Khanet Pookkapund (KMITL, Thailand), "A Circularly Polarized Folded Plate Antenna for UHF RFID Reader"
STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION WINNERS
(Member) Visuttha Manthamkarn, Piyounggon Panyoyai, Niwit Angkerdchok (Kasetsart Univ., Thailand)
(Member) Chawalit Rakluea, Sathaporn Konjanthes (KMUTNB, Thailand)
(Member) Kensuke Nagano, Yuya Haoka (Univ.of Hyogo, Japan)
(Member) Ryotaro Iwamoto, Ayako Suzuki, Keiichi Ishidera, Ryutaro Onimaru(Kagoshima Univ., Japan)
Advanced Program is here (as of June 5).
March 1, 2018: Paper submission website open April 1, 2018: Paper submission deadline April 8, 2018: Extended paper submission deadline (HARD deadline) April 22, 2018: Paper submission deadline of "non-published" category April 29, 2018: Paper submission deadline of "non-published" category
- May 1, 2018: Acceptance notification
- May 1, 2018: Registration website open
- June 27-29, 2018: TJMW2018
Jul. 3: TJMW2018 award winners and student design competition winners were announced.
Jun.26: Web page of Online Published Papers was uploaded.
Jun.18: Information of Transportation was uploaded.
Jun. 5: Advance program was uploaded.
May 29: Advance program was uploaded.
May 17: Student Design Competition and Advanced program were uploaded.
May 16: Comittee members and Venue were uploaded.
May 14: General Info, Young Engineers Session and Student Design Competition were opened.
May 12: Advance program was uploaded.
May 1: Registration and registration fee payment sites were opened.
Apr. 29: Paper submission website was closed.
Apr. 24: Paper submission deadline of "non-published" category was extended to April 29.
Apr. 17: Paper submission deadline of "non-published" category was extended to April 22.
Apr. 8: Paper submission deadline of "non-published" category was extended to April 15.
Apr. 1: Paper submission deadline was extended until April 8.
Mar. 19: Committee members and 2nd CFP were updated.
Feb. 14: TJMW2018 paper templates were uploaded.
Feb. 9: 1st CFP was produced.
Jan. 29: TJMW2018 website was open.