TJMW2016 was successfully finished.
TJMW2017 will be held in Thailand, June, 2017
TJMW2016 AWARD WINNERS
Best Presentation Award
- Itthinat Jongsuebchoke (Asian Univ., Thailand)
- Pawares Vijitsulakkana (KMUTNB, Thailand)
- Toshiyuki Kodama（NAIST, Japan)
- Shogo Kawashima (Kyoto Univ., Japan)
Young Researcher Encouragement Award
- Nonchanutt Chudpooti (KMUTNB, Thailand)
- Teerapat Wannasirimongkol (CATC, Thailand)
- Kirote Arpanutud (Kasetsart Univ., Thailand)
- Nipont Tangthong (KMUTNB, Thailand)
- Kaiji Nakahara (NIT, Kure, Japan)
- Takuya Matsuda (Univ. of Hyogo, Japan)
- Masafumi Kazuno (Tohoku Univ., Japan)
- Ryo Tomita (Saitama Univ., Japan)
- Masanobu Tsujii (Kagoshima Univ., Japan)
STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION WINNERS
First Place: Kazuhiro Sato, Ryo Tomita (Saitama Univ., Japan)
Second Place: Shogo Kawashima, Daichi Nishio (Kyoto Univ., Japan)
Third Place: Kouchi Hamano, Masanobu Tsuji (Kagoshima Univ., Japan)
Consolation Prize: Fareeda Hookhiao, Kirote Arpanutud (Kasetsart Univ., Thailand)
Encouragement Award: Sangworn Kittiwittayapong, Warayut Samakkhee, Pinitnai Sitthithai (KMUTNB, Thailand)
Encouragement Award: Nonchanutt Chudpooti, Nattapong Duangsri (KMUTNB, Thailand)
Encouragement Award: Teerapat Wanasirimongkol, Raviroj Somvadee, Dhanapon Udomratanasiri (CATC, Thailand)
TJMW2016 Advance Program (Revised June 8)
March 1, 2016: Paper submission website open April 1, 2016: Paper submission deadline April 15, 2016: Paper submission deadline April 27, 2016: Registration website open May 30, 2016: Student Design Competition Registration deadline June 3, 2016: Registration website was closed.
- June 9-11, 2016: TJMW2016
Registration fee: 2,000 THB or 6,400 JPY.
June 15: TJMW2016 award winners and student design competition winners were announced.
June 5: Online Published Papers were opened.
June 3: Website registration was closed.
June 1: Venue information was updated.
May 18: Deadline of SDC registration was extended.
May 18: TJMW web server was changed.
May 16: TJMW web server was down.
May 11: Advance program was revised.
May 11: General Information on Young Engineers Session was revised.
May 9: Advance program was uploaded on top page above.
May 9: General Information on Young Engineers Session was updated.
Apr. 27: Registration was open.
Apr. 27: Student Design Competition page was updated.
Apr. 16: Paper submission was closed.
Apr. 13: Registration fee was announced.
Mar. 31: Paper submission deadline was extended.
Mar. 1: Web entry & paper submission was opened.
Jan. 23: 1st CFP was revised.
Jan. 18: TJMW2016 website was open.