- Top page
- Annual Membership Dues (Individual Members)
Annual Membership Dues (Individual Members)
- 1.Annual Membership Dues Chart
- 2.Various Discounts
- 3.Payment Method
- 4.Payment Period
- 5.Slips of Annual Membership Dues(Estimate, Invoice, Statement of Delivery and Receipt)
1.Annual Membership Dues Chart (unit:JPY)
|From April of this year to March of the following year|
|Member Type||Admission Fee1||Basic annual membership dues(Exclude printed IEICE Journal)||Basic annual membership dues2(Include printed IEICE Journal)||OMDP3 Basic annual membership dues(Exclude printed IEICE Journal)||OMDP Basic annual membership dues(Include printed IEICE Journal)||Additional Society registration dues||Proceedings of the IEICE Conference(two years passed since the holding) Proceedings of the international Conference(online)|
|Overseas Student Member||0||2,000||4,500||1,000||2,250||2,000||3,500|
- Those currently enrolled in the related academic institutes (The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan, The Illuminating Engineering Institute of Japan, The Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers, Information Processing Society of Japan, The Institute of Electronics and Information Engineers) IEICE admission fee will be exempted by submitting a certificate of registration (PDF) at the time of applying for membership.
- Basic annual membership dues includes one society registration dues.
- Overseas Membership Development Program(OMDP)
Various discount systems for annual membership dues etc. will be applied only to basic annual membership dues.(Except when individually approved by the Board of Directors) Only one most advantageous discount for members will be applied.
- Overseas Membership Development Program(OMDP) for details
- Promoted discount:Student members (excluding doctoral course) will be exempt from half the dues for two years after being promoted as a regular member.
- Membership dues reduction:Members who are 65 years of age or older in the current fiscal year, being an IEICE member for 20 years or more, and who have no income other than pension are eligible to apply for reduction of 3,000 yen from their basic annual membership dues from the following fiscal year, if they apply until the end of November and obtain the approval of the Board of Directors.
- Life Member:Members who are 70 years of age or older in the current fiscal year, continued sum of years of membership and age reaches 110 and who have applied until the end of November are able to have a membership dues exemption from the following fiscal year after approval of the Board of Directors.
- Sister Society Agreement: Those currently enrolled in the sister society, annual membership dues will be discounted by submitting a certificate of registration (PDF) before paying your dues for the fiscal year. Please click here for more information.
Online Settlement(credit card) : The settlement system is outsourced to VeriTrans Corporation.
Please access to your Member Page (Temporary Members' Member Page if you are now applying for membership) and proceed from the "Billing Information" on the left menu. Accepted credit cards are UC, Master Card, VISA, JCB, and American Express. In addition, we also accept Union Pay card.
Our fiscal year is from April to March. Since we are taking a prepayment system, please pay your annual membership dues for the following year by the end of March (※).
If payment of annual fee is difficult by the end of March due to the due to various reasons (adjustment of the budget etc.), please pay by the end of June.
Please note that if you do not pay the annual membership dues by the end of June, some membership services will be suspended after July. The IEICE shall take no responsibility for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or other persons due to temporary interruption or suspension of service provision due to maintenance period and annual membership delinquency regardless of any reasons.
In addition, please note that membership will be lost without paying membership dues for one year.
In case of withdrawal , please be sure to submit a withdrawal notice from your Member Page after paying the membership fee for the current year.
※ IEICE Membership renews automatically every fiscal year.