■ Call for Paper and Featured information from Committee
Call for Paper
■ Paper submission Guidelines
Authors can select ORAL or SHORT presentation at paper submission.
- If you submit a paper for oral presentation, the page length limit is FOUR pages.
- If you submit a paper for short presentation, the page length limit is ONE page.
Note that your submission for oral presentation might be accepted as a short presentation.
Please prepare your manuscript for submission in accordance with the following procedure.
1. Prepare your manuscript using the ICETC template, Word format or LaTeX format. If you submit a paper for short presentation, please delete Summary and Keywords in the manuscript.
2. Convert your manuscript to PDF file.
3. Visit the website for paper submission.
4. Before your initial submission, create an account. After creating your account, follow the instruction to input paper information and upload the PDF file.
As a questionnaire, when you submit a paper, we ask your plan about the type of your participation: in-person participation or online participation. The registration fee is undecided, but will be the same for in-person and online participations. We recommend in-person participation. You will be asked your final choice of the type of your participation when you submit the camera-ready paper.
NOTE: Content identical or extremely similar to material that has already appeared or is in submission elsewhere must not be submitted, either by the same authors or by a team including any one of them. All copyrights of the manuscript, including rights for publishing in any media, are transferred to the Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (IEICE).
The accepted papers will be included in the IEICE Proceeding Series as open access papers under a CC-BY-NC-ND license.
Deadline for submission of papers :
July 15, 2022 (JST) August 29, 2022
Notification of acceptance :
September 15, 2022 (JST) October 3, 2022
Deadline for submission of camera-ready papers : October 31, 2022 (JST)
Awards and Recommendation to Journal
ICETC2022 Committee present the following three types of awards. The
award candidates should be the first author and the presenter of the
ICETC2022. The selections of the awards are based on the quality,
originality, and clarity of the paper and the presentation.
・Best Paper Award for Oral Session
・Best short Award for short Presentation Session
・Student Presentation Award for Oral/short Presentation Session
・Outstanding Contribution Award
Awards rules and eligibility is here (in Japanese).
The committee also recommend excellent papers to the IEICE Transactions on Communications (Japanese/English) and IEICE Communication Express (Comex).