■ Camera-ready paper submission (Deadline: November 16, 2020 (JST))
Camera-Ready Paper Submission Instruction is Here. (Japanese version is Here.)
Please use the ICETC Template ( Word format ) or ( LaTeX format ).
The paper format is the same as the submitted manuscript format.
- For Oral (Oral presentation), please write "Summary" and "Keywords" on Page 1 of Camera-ready paper
- For Short presentation, please do not write "Summary" and "Keywords" on Page 1 as shown in this sample.
ATTENTION: The authors will receive the Email for "Notification of Review Evaluation" after October 28. If the manuscript is accepted, [Notification of Conditional Acceptance] is written on the first line of the E-mail due to system specifications.
How to prepare and upload presentation video files
The ICETC2020 will request the presenters in Oral and Short presentation sessions to submit your presentation data (movie) with narration by 10:00 AM on Nov. 30 (JST). The invited speakers do not have to upload the video data.
[Upload of your pre-recorded video of your presentation]
Please upload your presentation data to the following Dropbox folder. (Upload URL has been announced to authors by E-mail.) You don't need Dropbox account to upload your file.
[Preparation of your pre-recorded video of your presentation]
Please prepare the video according to the following instruction.
- Please prepare a video file of your presentation (slide with narration) in MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, or FLV format (MP4 format is strongly recommended.)
- The file size should be less than 150 MB.
- File name should be your "Presentation Number" that is shown in the presentation schedule (e.g. A9-4.mp4)
- The length of your video for Oral session should be 10-15 minutes.
- The length of your video for Short presentation session should be 6-9 minutes.
- There is no restriction on the number of slides, as long as you keep the time length and file size specified above.
- Please show the presentation title, your name, and your affiliation on the first slide.
- Please browse the following pages for an examples preparing the video:
- You can update and modify your presentation slide for your live online presentation after submitting the video file.
- Video files will be used in the award selection process.
- All video files will be provided to all participants with Vimeo platform (https://vimeo.com/).
Deadline for submission of papers : October 15, 2020 (JST)
Notification of acceptance : October 28, 2020 (JST)
Deadline for submission of camera-ready papers : November 16, 2020 (JST)
Awards and Recommendation to Journal
ICETC2020 Committee present the following three types of awards. The award candidates should be the first author and the presenter of the ICETC2020. The selections of the awards are based on the quality, originality, and clarity of the paper and the presentation.
・Best Paper Award for Oral Session
・Short Paper Award for Short Presentation Session
・Student Presentation Award for Oral/Short Presentation Session
・Outstanding Contribution Award
Awards rules and eligibility is here (in Japanese).
The committee also recommend excellent papers to the Special Section on ICETC 2020 planned in the IEICE Transactions on Communications and IEICE Communication Express (Comex). Each Call for Papers can be downloaded in the following.
IEICE Transactions on Communications (Dealine: Feb. 24, 2021).
IEICE Communication Express (ComEX) (1st Dealine: Jan. 4, 2021, 2nd Deadline: Feb. 16, 2021).