Presentation and Participation Fee
Anyone who is not an IEICE member and sister societies member is
classed as a non-member.
The presentation fee to the society and annual membership fee are not included in the fee for participation
(Regular, Student and temporary registered Membership) to the meeting.
ATTENTION: If you are plan to participate this conference online, please register by Nov. 28 (Mon.).
There may be delays in contacting you, such as the Zoom information required for meeting participation.
No conference reception and banquet will be held in ICETC 2022 considering the current situation.
|Registration fee (JPY, Tax included)|
|Non-member: Not Student||40,000||45,000|
* All registration includes online proceedings and admission to all
* Conference reception, banquet, and lunches will not be provided in ICETC 2022.
Important information for registration
- All presenters are required to register with the presentation fee by Oct. 31 (Mon.).
- All presenters who have paid the presentation fee are not required to pay the participation fee.
- There is no charge for Junior Member to make a presentation at or to attend the conference. But, they are required to register at the registration site.
- At least one person is required to pay the presentation fee for each accepted paper.
- All presenters who make more than one presentation are required to pay the presentation fee for each presentation and register for the same number of presentations.
- If you have any questions, please contact: E-mail: email@example.com