Presentation and Participation FeeAnyone who is not an IEICE member is classed as a non-member.
The presentation fee to the society and annual membership fee are not included in the fee for participation
(Regular, Student and temporary registered Membership) to the meeting.
ATTENTION: If you are plan to participate this conference, please register by Nov. 30 (Tue.). There may be delays in contacting you, such as the Zoom information required for meeting participation.
|Presentation fee (JPY, Tax included)||Participation fee (JPY, Tax included)|
|Non-member: Not Student||12,000||15,000||6,000||8,000|
Important information for registration
- All presenters are required to register with the presentation fee by Nov. 17 (Wed.).
- All presenters who have paid the presentation fee are not required to pay the participation fee.
- There is no charge for Junior Member to make a presentation at or to attend the conference. But, they are required to register at the registration site.
- At least one person is required to pay the presentation fee for each accepted paper.
- All presenters who make more than one presentation are required to pay the presentation fee for each presentation and register for the same number of presentations.