TJMW2017 is held on June 14-16, 2017 in KMUTT Knowledge Exchange for Innovation Center (KX), King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT).
June 14: Tutorials, Student Design Competition
June 15-16: Technical Sessions
TJMW2017 was successfully finished.
TJMW2018 will be held in Thailand, June, 2018.
TJMW2017 AWARD WINNERS
Best Presentation Award
- Pansamon Singsura (KMUTNB, Thailand)
- Tanaporn Pechrkool Tanan Hongnara (KMUTNB, Thailand)
- Motohiro Takayasu (Tokyo Tech., Japan)
- Tomoki Sakogawa (NIT, Kure College, Japan)
Young Researcher Encouragement Award
- Nattapong Duangrit (KMUTNB, Thailand)
- Awika Pimpatang (KMUTNB, Thailand)
- Patchadaporn Sangpet (KMUTNB, Thailand)
- Nattaphon Dokjok (KMUTNB, Thailand)
- Jirasin Tanglukchai (TGGS, KMUTNB, Thailand)
- Shuhei Takaoka (Univ. of Hyogo, Japan)
- Shogo Mizoguchi (Univ. of Electro-Commun., Japan)
- Misako Fujimaki (Univ. of Electro-Commun., Japan)
- Bo Yang (Kyoto Univ., Japan)
- Takuya Yamaguchi (Tokyo Tech., Japan)
STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION WINNERS
First Place: Kouta Okazaki, Takashi Hirakawa, Bo Yang (Kyoto Univ., Japan)
Second Place: Takumi Sakumoto (Saga Univ., Japan)
Third Place: Masayuki Ishihara, Syogo Nakamura, Takuya Komatsubara (Okayama Pref. Univ., Japan)
Student Design Competition Special Award: Vasan Jantarachote, Apiwat Jirawattanaphol, Thipamas Phakaew (TGGS, Thailand)
Proceeding of TJMW2017 (click here)
Advanced Program is here (as of Jun. 11).
Registration fee: THB 2,000- or JPY 6,400-
March 1, 2017: Paper submission website open April 1, 2017: Paper submission deadline April 14, 2017: Extended paper submission deadline (HARD deadline) April 25, 2017: Acceptance notification (tentative) April 27, 2017: Registration website open June 14-16, 2017: TJMW2017
Jun. 21: TJMW2017 award winners and student design competition winners were announced.
Jun. 14: Online Published Papers were uploaded.
Jun. 8: Registration and registration fee payment sites were closed.
Jun. 5: Design criteria PDF of Student Design Competition was modified.
Jun. 1: Design criteria PDF of Student Design Competition was updated.
May 24: General Information and Young engineers session sites were updated.
May 22: Design criteria of Student Design Competition was modified.
May 9: Advance program was uploaded.
May 2: Student Design Competition site was open.
Apr. 27: Registration and registration fee payment sites were open.
Apr. 16: Paper submission website was closed.
Apr. 1: Paper submission website was extended.
Apr. 1: Committee members and final call for paper were updated.
Mar. 1: Paper submission website was open.
Feb. 22: 1st CFP was produced.
Feb. 22: TJMW2017 website was open.