The 47th Quantum Information Technology Symposium (QIT47)
Scope of the Symposium: This symposium is on quantum information science,
which is a new interdisciplinary area of information science and quantum
Presentations can be given in English as well as in Japanese.
- Date: Dec. 8th - 9th, 2022
- Presentation: 15 min. including questions (except for invited talks). Both on-site and online talks will be presented via Zoom.
- Venue: Hybrid
- Onsite: Keio University Yagami campus 14th building B2F Multimedia room (MMR) (3-14-1 Hiyoshi, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 223-8522)
- Online: Zoom
- The Zoom link to participate in the conference will be sent by e-mail to those who have confirmed payment of the conference fee to the designated bank account.
Please note that this e-mail will be sent just before the conference starts.
- Maximum number of participants: 300
- Early registration fee (electronic proceedings included): 2,000 yen (Student: 1,000 yen)
- Payment should be made by bank transfer by Dec. 1st (Thu.), 2022.
- Payment after the above due date can be accepted up to and including on Dec. 5th (Mon.), 2022, at the increased rate below. Registration and payment are not possible after this date.
- Registration fee (electronic proceedings included): 3,000 yen (Student: 2,000 yen)
- Invited Talks:
- Yasunari Suzuki (NTT) "Resource estimation and optimization of fault-tolerant quantum computing"
- Tomotaka Kuwahara (Riken) "Sample-efficient Hamiltonian learning of quantum many-body systems"
- Shinya Kato (Waseda Univ.) "Optical fiber cavity quantum electrodynamics and its applications"
- David Elkouss (OIST) "Optimizing entanglement distribution in near-term quantum networks"
- Topics: (Submissions may be refereed according to the number of
- quantum computation
- quantum algorithm
- quantum computation models
- quantum complexity theory
- quantum programming language
- geometric quantum computing
- quantum computing devices
- optical quantum computing
- solid state quantum computing
- NMR quantum computing
- cold atom/ion quantum computing
- quantum information
- quantum cryptography
- quantum communication
- quantum estimation
- quantum measurement
- quantum tomography
- completely positive maps
- quantum error correction
- quantum noise
- quantum coding theory
- fault-tolerant quantum computing
- quantum entanglement
- entanglement theory
- entanglement manipulation
- quantum teleportation
- quantum optics
- single photon generation
- entanglement production
- photon state control
- photon detection
- condensed matter physics
- relativistic quantum information theory
- Student Presentation Award: Open for application to students. See here for details (Sorry it's in Japanese).
Oct. 28th (Fri.), 2022 for Oral presentation Closed.
Nov. 18th (Fri.), 2022 for Poster presentation Closed.
Nov. 18th (Fri.), 2022 for PDF manuscript submission Closed.
Dec. 1st (Thu.), 2022 for Web registration Closed.
Dec. 1st (Thu.), 2022 for Bank transfer Closed.
- For further information, please contact ORGANIZING COMMITTEE (E-mail: qit47(-AT-)appi.keio.ac.jp)[Please replace (-AT-) with @.]
- Chair: Naoki Yamamoto (Keio University)
- Shu Tanaka (Keio University)
- Tatsuhiko Koike (Keio University)
- Yuya Seki (Keio University)
- Sponsored by Quantum Information Technology Committee (The Institute of
Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers)
Chairman: Masahiro Takeoka (Keio University)
- Cosponsored by Quantum Electronics Professional Group, the Japan Society of Applied Physics; Institute for Advanced Science.
Program (updated on 2nd Dec.)
- Privacy Notice
- QIT uses the personal information provided by registrants to organize
the symposium properly and to communicate with registrants.
- All personal information provided for QIT, including all duplicates,
will be deleted after QIT.
- Contact address for an inquiry about personal information
Organizers of Quantum Information Technology
E-mail: qit.kanji(-AT-)gmail.com [Please replace (-AT-) with @]
- The followings are the URLs for registration.
The linked pages have different URLs from the present one.
[Submission page] for speakers (oral and poster) Closed.
- Students who wish to apply for the Student Presentation Award should add 【Student Presentation Award】 to the head of the "Abstract" form.
[Registration page] for speakers and audiences Closed.
Information on bank transfer
- The registration number and the bank transfer information will be sent via
E-mail after you finish the web registration.
- Instructions for PDF Manuscript Submission
- Information for oral presentation:
- Zoom will be used for oral presentation both on-site and online.
- Information for poster presentation:
- The poster size should be within 85 cm (w) x 110 cm (h).
- Information on social gathering
- No social gathering is planned.
- Photos (including screenshots) and video recordings of oral presentations and posters are prohibited unless specific permission is granted.
For those wishing to attend the conference for reporting or consultation
- In order to find out about the rules and regulations for the recording of
information at QIT meetings, please contact the QIT organizers, if
possible two weeks before the deadline of pre-registration.
deadline has already passed, you should still contact the organizers,
even if it is only on the day of the meeting.
- qit.kanji(-AT-)gmail.com [Please replace (-AT-) with @]