For paper submission, please see first "Call for Papers".
Prospective authors are requested to submit papers in the following format:
- IEEE compatible PDF
- A paper of three(3) pages
- Double column
- 10 point font for body text
- In English
- With your contact information
For details of IEEE Format and PDF Creation process, go to this page.
The following templates are available for creating papers compliant to
IEEE Format; Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
After creating papers, authors should use
IEEE PDF eXpress to generate the
PDF versions of the papers. PDF eXpress can also be used for checking the PDF
files created by the authors, in order to verify they are compliant with PDF
Specification for IEEE Xplore.
IEEE PDF eXpress service can be used as thefollowing three steps:
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress site.
If you are new to IEEE PDF eXpress, create a new account using
Conference ID 35005xp
If you already have your account on IEEE PDF eXpress, login with
Conference ID 35005xp
Note: The tentative deadline is indicated in the PDF eXpress
service, but the deadline is shown in
schedules on website.
Submit your PDF file (for checking) or source files (for conversion).
For conversion, following formats are acceptable as source files:
- Microsoft Word
- (La)TeX (A DVI and supported image files must be included in a compressed archive)
- Other forms can be also used for conversion. See the application formats in the IEEE PDF eXpress.
You will receive an email with your checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached.
Uploading a paper to IEEE PDF eXpress is NOT the same as submitting the paper for publication. You will still need to submit the
checked PDF of your paper through EDAS as shown in website.
Authors are required to submit their papers through the
EDAS site for APSITT 2015
according to the following three steps:
- Create a personal account on EDAS (if you are new to EDAS).
- Register the paper with a short abstract (250 words maximum).
Then, your paper ID is issued.
- Upload the PDF file of the paper.
The result of submission will be notified on
April 13, 2015.
Detailed procedure author have to do will be written in the notification.
If you have any questions, please e-mail to the Technical Program Committee
- A PDF file that is not compatible to PDF Specification for IEEE
Xplore is acceptable for the conference proceedings, but may not be
uploaded to IEEE Xplore.
- Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference
proceedings. Among them, the papers presented in Selected Session will
be submitted to IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing
In order to transfer the copyright of the articles submitted, all authors
should agree with the copyright transfer to IEICE. Copyright transfer
process is carried out via EDAS.
Authors fill in a copyight transfer form,
and upload it in a PDF format via EDAS.
- Click the Select Record Copyright form button.
- Upload the PDF file from the File name for scanned copyright form.
- Author may keep the special copyright stamp form as blank.
The copyrights of the paper, including rights in for publishing in any
media, are transferred to the IEICE. The authors retain the following
- All proprietary rights other than copyrights.
- Re-use of all or part of the above manuscript in their work.
Reproduction of the above manuscript for author's personal use
or for company / institution use provided that (a) the permission of
the IEICE is obtained prior to reproduction, (b) the source and
IEICE copyright notice are indicated, and (c) the copies per se
are not offered for sale.
The consent of the author (or one of the authors) be sought as a
condition in granting republication permission to others.