Online registration is closed (Feb. 29, 2008).
|Banquet (accompanying persons/spouses):
The basic registration fee includes access to conference sessions, one copy of the conference proceedings (in an electronic media format),
lunches, coffee breaks, and ONE banquet ticket.
Registration Due Dates
- For every accepted paper, For every accepted paper, at least one author is requested to register
Dec. 5, 2007. Dec. 14, 2007.
After the date, presentation slot may not be available and the manuscript may not appear in the proceedings.
- Other participants are requested to register by Feb. 10, 2008.
APSITT2008 online registration is managed by e-side regist online
, a service of e-side, inc.
Online registration consists of three steps.
- Make registration selections, answer questionnaire
- Create an e-side regist online basic account
- Select payment method and pay the registration fees
Credit Card and Bank Transfer are acceptable for online registration fee payment.
- For band transfer, participants are asked to cover the cost of any bank fees applying to the tranfer of funds.
- Personal checks cannot be accepted.
Deadline of cancellation for authors is
December 14, 2007 and
for other participants, Feburaty 10, 2008. Refunds will not be made after these dates.
It is the policy of IEEE Communications Society technical co-sponsorship that participants information
including names, affiliations, and e-mail addresses are informed to IEEE Communication Society.
For any inquiries about APSITT 2008 registration, please contact:
apsitt2008-office at e-side.co.jp