Asian Wireless Power Transfer Workshop
October 31–November 2, 2019 | Xi’an, China
About AWPT 2019
The Asian International Workshop on Wireless Power Transfer (AWPT) is a forum for researchers to share the latest research and development results on wireless power transfer technology and applications.
AWPT 2019 will be held at Xidian University, Xi’an, P. R. China, from Oct. 31th to Nov. 2nd, 2019.
AWPT 2019 is co-organized by Xidian University, the Technical Committee on Wireless Power Transfer of IEICE Communication Society, and the MTT and AP chapters of IEEE Xi’an Section.
AWPT Best Student Award will be delivered to the 3 excellent students presenting at the workshop.
Also, AWPT Student Award will be delivered to several student presentations recognized by the Award Committee.
Xi’an is one of the Four Great Ancient Capitals of China for it has been the capital of 13 dynasties, including the Zhou, Qin, Han, and the Tang.
Xi’an is also renowned for being the eastern terminus of the Silk Road and for the location of the Terracotta Army from Qin Dynasty.
AWPT 2019 will not only provides excellent opportunity for academic exchanges but also allows attendees to enjoy the culture and natural beauty of China.
Special Issue in IEEE J-ERM
The IEEE Journal of Electromagnetics, RF and Microwaves in Medicine and Biology (J-ERM), sponsored by IEEE MTT-S, APS, and EMBS societies, will publish a special Issue devoted to the 2019 Asian Wireless Power Transfer Workshop (AWPT2019).
Authors of all papers presented at the conference are invited to submit an expanded version of their papers to the special Issue.
The expanded version requires that the new technical content reports results beyond the conference paper.
Every paper will be reviewed in the same manner as all other regular submissions to this journal.
Information of the journal can be found at https://ieee-jerm.org
|Aug. 10, 2019
Aug. 23, 2019 (extended)
|Deadline for abstract submission |
(Paper title, author’s names, and 100-word abstract)
|Aug. 26, 2019
Aug. 30, 2019 (extended)
|Sep. 26, 2019
||Deadline for final paper submission|
(2–4 pages. The copyright of papers is kept by authors themselves.)
|Oct. 10, 2019
||Deadline for registration|
- Wireless power transfer and energy harvesting
- Near-field (inductive, resonant) power transfer
- Microwave transmission and beaming
- Wireless power transmitters and receivers
- High-frequency rectifying circuits and devices
- Rectennas and rectenna arrays
- Integrated circuits and systems
- Integrated AC-DC rectifiers and DC-DC converters
- RF energy harvesting, self-powered sensors
- RFID and electronic tags
- Integrated circuits for biomedical devices
- Applications of wireless power transfer
- Mobile and personal devices
- Standardization, regulations and biological effects
- Space Solar Power Station (SSPS)
- WPT key technologies for SSPS
- Space energy collection and conversion
- Other device, system or application topics
- Power conditioning
- Power control methods
- Efficiency improvement techniques
- 5G mobile network
- Internet of things (IoT)
- General Co-Chairs
- Long Li, Xidian Univ., China
- Masaharu Takahashi, Chiba Univ., Japan
- Technical Program Committee Chairs
- Yan Shi, Xidian Univ., China
- Guoqiang Li, SCUT, China
- Takafumi Fujimoto, Nagasaki Univ., Japan
- Kenjiro Nishikawa, Kagoshima Univ., Japan
- Xinbin Hou, Qian Xuesen Lab., CAST, China
- International Advisory Committee Chairs
- Raj Mittra, Univ. of Central Florida, USA
- Qiang Chen, Tohoku Univ., Japan
- Naoki Shinohara, Kyoto Univ., Japan
- Ke Wu, Univ. of Montreal, Canada
- Yongxin Guo, NUS, Singapore
- Yi Huang, Univ. of Liverpool, UK
- Zhizhang Chen, Dalhousie Univ., Canada
- Shuxi Gong, Xidian Univ., China
- Publication Committee Chairs
- Ying Liu, Xidian Univ., China
- Kohji Tanaka, JAXA, Japan
- Local Arrangement Chairs
- Jin Huang, Xidian Univ., China
- Xiaowei Shi, Xidian Univ., China
- Qiaowei Yuan, NIT, Sendai College, Japan
- Lixin Guo, Xidian Univ., China
- Zhangming Zhu, Xidian Univ., China
- Shi-Wei Dong, CAST, China
- Finance Committee Chairs
- Jingcheng Zhang, Xidian Univ., China
- Wen Jiang, Xidian Univ., China
- Binpeng Li, Xidian Univ., China
- Tsunayuki Yamamoto, Yamaguchi Univ., Japan
- Student Paper Contest Chairs
- Huiqing Zhai, Xidian Univ., China
- Akio Wakejima, Nagoya Inst. Tech., Japan
- Website and Publicity Chairs
- Haixia Liu, Xidian Univ., China
- Nozomi Haga, Gunma Univ., Japan
- Yiqun Zhang, Xidian Univ., China
- Meng Li, Qian Xuesen Lab., CAST, China
- Jianming Lu, Xidian Univ., China