Thanks to all participants and supporting staffs, IMQA2022 (Online) was successfully finished.
"Student Presentation Award" was awarded to
"A GAN Based Approach to Lip-Sync 2D Cartoon Animations without Requiring Raw Cartoon Datasets"
Mitsuhiko Nakamoto (The University of Tokyo, Japan), Xueting Wang (CyberAgent, Inc., Japan) and Toshihiko Yamasaki (The University of Tokyo, Japan)
"A Detection Approach For Traumatic Bleeding Based on The Fusion of Deep Learning Networks And Multi Thresholds"
Lei Yang, Hiroki Kimura, Yukihiro Nomura (Chiba University, Japan), Huiqin Jiang (Zhengzhou University, China), Ping Xuan (Heilongjiang University, China), Taka-Aki Nakada and Toshiya Nakaguchi (Chiba University, Japan)
Congratulations to all award winners !
The Eleventh International Workshop on Image Media Quality and its Applications (IMQA2022) is a forum for leading researchers and developers from industry and academia to discuss state-of-the-art and novel image media quality technologies, theories, methods, and applications of quality metrics.
For detail, please see Call for Papers
The Eleventh International Workshop on Image Media Quality and its Applications (IMQA2022) will be held as a online conference.
J. Farley Norman
University Distinguished Professor
Western Kentucky University, USA
”Aging, Vision, and Touch”
Program number KL2 (March 4th)
Osaka University, Japan
"Video-based Gait Analysis and Its Applications"
Program number KL3 (March 4th)
The University of Tokyo, Japan
"Attractiveness Computing in Image Media"
Program number KL1 (March 3rd)
Oral presentation is canceled due to circumstances. Please refer to proceedings.
Acceptance notification was sent for authors by e-mail. (January 11,2022) For camera-ready paper submission, please refer to the following page.
Camera-ready paper submission deadline is February 10, 2022. (Extended)
For Early-Registration, please refer to the Registration page.
Topics of interest for submissions from a point of 'Image Quality' include, but are not limited to:
- Image / Video Systems:
- Image Sensor, Imaging System, 3D-image Input
- Broadcasting, Video Conferencing, Video Phone, Distance Learning, Telemedicine
- Display System, 3D-Display, Holograph, Hard Copy
- Medical Imaging, Welfare System, Human-Machine Interface
- CG, CV, VR, AR, Animation
- Software and Algorithms:
- Image/Video Coding (include VVC), QoS Control, Transcoder
- Security (Data Hiding, Watermarking, Individual Identification)
- Image Recognition/Reproduction/Restoration
- Human Perception:
- Human Perception, Psychophysics, Color Reproduction, Sensibility Information
- Assessment Test Methodology, Objective Quality Metric
- Synergistic Effect of Image and Sound
|Abstract submission||November 19, 2021 (extended)|
|Acceptance notification||January 11, 2022 (extended)|
|Camera-ready paper submission||February 10, 2022 (extended)|
|Early registration due||February 26, 2022|
|Student Award||Student Award Rule|