ComEX Best Letter Award
The ComEX Best Letter Award is an annual award, which recognizes outstanding letter(s) published in the IEICE Communications Express during the past year until the end of last September.
The recipients of the IEICE ComEX Best Letter Award
- “Feasibilityevaluations of three-dimensional-printed high-gain reflectarray antenna for W-band applications”
by Shunichi Futatsumori , Kazuyuki Morioka, Akiko Kohmura, Nobuhiro Sakamoto, Tomio Soga, Naruto Yonemoto
Vol. 7, no. 6 pp. 230-235 (2018).
- “Proposal of Zero-Padded CAZAC sequence with discrete chirp signal”
by Mio Hourai, Hideo Kobayashi, Takashi G. Nitta
Vol. 5, no. 10, pp. 378-383 (2016).
- “A method of controlling the base station correlation for MIMO-OTA based on Jakes model”
by Kazuhiro Honda, Kun Li
Vol. 5, no. 9, pp. 297-302 (2016).
- “Configuration of MIMO System Using Single Leaky Coaxial Cable for Linear Cell Environments”
by Yafei Hou, Satoshi Tsukamoto, Takahiro Maeda, Masayuki Ariyoshi, Kiyoshi Kobayashi, Tomoaki Kumagai, Minoru Okada
Vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 143-148 (2015).
- “Performance evaluation of a simple decoding method for millimeter-wave short-range MIMO transmission through a wall”
by Kazumitsu Sakamoto, Ken Hiraga, Tomohiro Seki, Tadao Nakagawa and Kazuhiro Uehara
vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 131-137 (2014).
The IEICE Communications Express was launched in June 2012. Thus, the letters published from then to the end of September 2013 are eligible for the first ComEX Best Letter Award.
- “Simple analytical method for wireless distributed networks considering contending and hidden nodes”
by Hiraku Okada and Kenichi Mase
vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 101-106 (2012).