The 41st Quantum Information Technology Symposium (QIT41)
Scope of the Symposium: This symposium is on quantum information science,
which is a new interdisciplinary area of information science and quantum
Presentations can be given in English as well as in Japanese.
For further information, please contact ORGANIZING COMMITTEE (E-mail:
qit41(-AT-)qo.phys.gakushuin.ac.jp)[Please replace (-AT-) with @.]
- Date: November 18th-19th, 2019
- Venue: Gakushuin University 100th anniversary Memorial Hall (1-5-1 Mejiro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 171-8588, Japan)
- Expected number of participants: 180
- Early registration fee (banquet excluded and proceedings included): 4,000 yen (Student: 3,000 yen)
- Banquet fee: 4,000 yen (Student: 2,000 yen)
- Payment should be made by bank transfer by Nov. 8th (Fri.), 2019.
- In case of on-site cash payment:
- Registration fee (proceedings included, banquet excluded): 5,000 yen (Student: 4,000 yen)
- Special on-site registration price for students (both proceedings and banquet excluded): 1,000 yen
- Banquet fee: 5,000 yen (Student: 3,000 yen)
- Invited Talks:
- Hayato Goto (Toshiba) "Simulated bifurcation algorithm"
- Hiroki Takahashi (Osaka Univ.) "Strong coupling between a single ion and an optical cavity"
- Yuichiro Matsuzaki (AIST) "Quantum remote sensing with asymmetric information gain"
- Topics: (Submissions may be refereed according to the number of
- quantum computation
- quantum algorithm
- quantum computation models
- quantum complexity theory
- quantum programming language
- geometric quantum computing
- quantum computing devices
- optical quantum computing
- solid state quantum computing
- NMR quantum computing
- cold atom/ion quantum computing
- quantum information
- quantum cryptography
- quantum communication
- quantum estimation
- quantum measurement
- quantum tomography
- completely positive maps
- quantum error correction
- quantum noise
- quantum coding theory
- fault-tolerant quantum computing
- quantum entanglement
- entanglement theory
- entanglement manipulation
- quantum teleportation
- quantum optics
- single photon generation
- entanglement production
- photon state control
- photon detection
- condensed matter physics
- relativistic quantum information theory
- Student Presentation Award: Open for application to students. See here for details (Sorry it's in Japanese).
Oct. 4th (Fri.), 2019 for Oral presentation closed
Oct. 18th (Fri.), 2019 for Poster presentation closed
Oct. 18th (Fri.), 2019 for PDF manuscript submission closed
Nov. 1st (Fri.), 2019 for Web registration closed
Nov. 8th (Fri.), 2019 for Bank transfer closed
Bank transfer (discounted) prepayment has been closed.
Those who have not payed by bank transfer before the deadline must pay by cash on-site (non-discounted) rate.
Sponsored by Quantum Information Technology Committee (The Institute of
Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers)
- Chair: Hal Tasaki (Gakushuin Univ.)
- Yujiro Eto (AIST)
- Kosuke Shibata (Gakushuin Univ.)
- Ryo Namiki (Gakushuin Univ.)
Chairman: Takuya Hirano (Gakushuin Univ.)
Program (updated on 13th Oct.)
- Privacy Notice
- QIT uses the personal information provided by registrants to organize
the symposium properly and to communicate with registrants.
- All the personal information provided for QIT, including all duplicates,
will be deleted after QIT.
- Contact address for an inquiry about personal information
Organizers of Quantum Information Technology
E-mail: qit-kanji11(-AT-)qopt.es.uec.ac.jp [Please replace (-AT-) with @]
- The followings are the URLs for registration.
The linked pages have different URLs from the present one.
[Submission page] for speakers (oral and poster)
- Students who wish to apply for the Student Presentation Award should add 【Student Presentation Award】 to the head of the "Abstract" form.
[Registration page] for speakers and audiences: Closed
Information on bank transfer
- The registration number and the bank transfer information will be sent via
E-mail after you finish the web registration.
- Instructions for PDF Manuscript Submission
- Information for oral presentation
- The projector has the standard VGA D-sub15pin connector. Please test the connection in advance.
- Information for poster presentation
- The poster size should be within 85 cm (w) x 180 cm (h).
- You can use the space of the poster session until the end of the conference. The banquet will be held at the same space, and we appreciate you chat in front of the posters.
- Venue Information
- There is no space to park bicycles/motorcycles/cars.
- Information on Banquet
- Date: Nov. 18th (Mon.) evening
- Photos and video recordings of oral presentations and posters are prohibited unless specific permission is granted.
For those wishing to attend the conference for reporting or consultation
- In order to find out about the rules and regulations for the recording of
information at QIT meetings, please contact the QIT organizers, if
possible two weeks before the deadline of pre-registration.
deadline has already passed, you should still contact the organizers,
even if it is only on the day of the meeting.
- qit-kanji11(-AT-)qopt.es.uec.ac.jp [Please replace (-AT-) with @]