The 40th Quantum Information Technology Symposium (QIT40)
Scope of the Symposium: This symposium is on quantum information science,
which is a new interdisciplinary area of information science and quantum
Presentations can be given in English as well as in Japanese.
- Date: May 20th-21th, 2019
- Venue: Chikushi Hall, Chikushi Campus, Kyushu University
(6-1, Kasuga-koen, Kasuga, Fukuoka, 816-8580, Japan)
- Expected number of participants: 200
- Early registration fee (banquet excluded and proceedings included): 4,000 yen (Student: 3,000 yen)
- Banquet fee: 4,000 yen (Student: 2,000 yen)
- Payment should be made by bank transfer by Apr. 26th (Fri.), 2019.
- In case of on-site cash payment:
- Registration fee (proceedings included, banquet excluded): 5,000 yen (Student: 4,000 yen)
- Special on-site registration price for students (both proceedings and banquet excluded): 1,000 yen
- Banquet fee: 5,000 yen (Student: 3,000 yen)
- Invited Talks:
- Vitaly Shumeiko (Chalmers Univ. of Tech., Sweden) "Circuit-QED Technology for Quantum Computation with Continuous Variables"
- Vladimir Antonov (Skoltech & Royal Holloway, Univ. of London) "Qubit as a quantum sensor of absolute power"
- Masanao Ozawa (Nagoya Univ.) "State-Dependent Approach to Quantum Measurement Theory and the Uncertainty Principle"
- Shota Nagayama (mercari R4D) "Quantum Internet Layers"
- Yuimaru Kubo (OIST) "Spin-based hybrid quantum systems"
- Topics: (Submissions may be refereed according to the number of
- quantum computation
- quantum algorithm
- quantum computation models
- quantum complexity theory
- quantum programming language
- geometric quantum computing
- quantum computing devices
- optical quantum computing
- solid state quantum computing
- NMR quantum computing
- cold atom/ion quantum computing
- quantum information
- quantum cryptography
- quantum communication
- quantum estimation
- quantum measurement
- quantum tomography
- completely positive maps
- quantum error correction
- quantum noise
- quantum coding theory
- fault-tolerant quantum computing
- quantum entanglement
- entanglement theory
- entanglement manipulation
- quantum teleportation
- quantum optics
- single photon generation
- entanglement production
- photon state control
- photon detection
- condensed matter physics
- relativistic quantum information theory
- Student Presentation Award: Open for application to students. See here for details (Sorry it's in Japanese).
Apr. 19th (Fri.), 2019 for Oral presentation Closed
Apr. 19th (Fri.), 2019 for Poster presentation Closed
Apr. 19th (Fri.), 2019 for PDF manuscript submission Closed
Apr. 24th (Wed.), 2019 for Web registration Closed
Apr. 26th (Fri.), 2019 for Bank transfer Closed
- For further information, please contact ORGANIZING COMMITTEE (E-mail:
qit40(-AT-)gic.kyushu-u.ac.jp)[Please replace (-AT-) with @.]
- Chair: Yuichi Harada (Kyushu Univ.)
- Hiroyuki Ochiai (Kyushu Univ.)
- Masao Hirokawa (Hiroshima Univ.)
- Kentaro Wakui (NICT)
- Sponsored by Quantum Information Technology Committee (The Institute of
Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers)
Chairman: Takuya Hirano (Gakushuin Univ.)
Program (updated on 25th Apr.)
- Privacy Notice
- QIT uses the personal information provided by registrants to organize
the symposium properly and to communicate with registrants.
- All the personal information provided for QIT, including all duplicates,
will be deleted after QIT.
- Contact address for an inquiry about personal information
Organizers of Quantum Information Technology
E-mail: qit-kanji11(-AT-)qopt.es.uec.ac.jp [Please replace (-AT-) with @]
- The followings are the URLs for registration.
The linked pages have different URLs from the present one.
[Submission page] for speakers (oral and poster)
- Students who wish to apply for the Student Presentation Award should add 【Student Presentation Award】 to the head of the "Abstract" form.
[Registration page] for speakers and audiences
Information on bank transfer
- The registration number and the bank transfer information will be sent via
E-mail after you finish the web registration.
- Instructions for PDF Manuscript Submission
- Information for oral presentation
- There are VGA (D-sub 15 pin) and HDMI type A connections to the projector.
(Mac / VGA conversion adapter will be available at the venue, but we recommend
you to bring your own adapter for avoiding any trouble.)
- Please test the connection in advance even if you bring the right adapter. Please ask the committee members or the student staff for the test. (Committee members and the student staff wear the name tag with blue color).
- Information for poster presentation
- Venue Information
- There is no space to park bicycles/motorcycles/cars.
- Information on Banquet
- Date: May 20th (Mon.) evening
- Photos and video recordings of oral presentations and posters are prohibited unless specific permission is granted.
For those wishing to attend the conference for reporting or consultation
- In order to find out about the rules and regulations for the recording of
information at QIT meetings, please contact the QIT organizers, if
possible two weeks before the deadline of pre-registration.
deadline has already passed, you should still contact the organizers,
even if it is only on the day of the meeting.
- qit-kanji11(-AT-)qopt.es.uec.ac.jp [Please replace (-AT-) with @]