The 2nd Indonesia-Japan Workshop on Antennas and Wireless Technology 2019 (IJAWT2019)
Indonesia-Japan Workshop on Antennas and Wireless Technology (IJAWT2019) is the 2nd workshop on Antenna, Propagation and Wireless Technologies between Indonesia and Japan. This workshop will be held on July 29-30, 2019 in Bandung.
The IJAWT2019 is intended to provide an international forum for the exchange of information on the progress of research and development in antennas, propagation, RF/microwave and wireless communication systems. It is also an important objective of this workshop to enhance the friendship between Indonesian and Japanese researchers.
The IJAWT2019 is sponsored and organized by IEEE AP-S/MTT-S Joint Chapter Indonesia Section with technical cooperation from the Technical Committee on Antennas and Propagation of the IEICE.
July 29 – 30, 2019
Sawunggaling Hotel, Bandung City, Indonesia
(Address: Jalan Tamansari, Bandung Wetan, Bandung, Jawa Barat 40116, Indonesia, http://www.bumisawunggaling.com/)
Program at a Glance (TENTATIVE)
July 29, 2019
|09:00-09:20||Invited Speaker 1|
|09:20-12:00||Oral Session & Tutorial 1|
|12:00-13:00||Lunch break (Poster Session)|
|14:00-17:00||Oral Session & Tutorial 2|
July 30, 2019
|09:00-09:20||Invited Speaker 2|
|09:20-12:00||Oral Session & Tutorial 3|
|13:00-14:00||Award and Closing Ceremony|
Information of Paper Submission to Technical Session
(1) Submit your paper title, authors’ names, and a 250-word abstract via the following Easychair submission system.
Paper submission (click here!)
Copyright of the submitted paper remains in the authors.
Please ignore the copyright check in the paper registration system.
(2) The corresponding author will receive an E-mail to announce an URL for submission of your paper. Following the instruction in the E-mail, please submit the final paper by June 17, 2019.
Note: Reprint Order Sheet and Speaker’s Introduction Sheet are not necessary.
Deadline for abstract submission :
June 17, 2019Extended to July 08, 2019
Deadline for registration:
July 01, 2019Extended to July 08, 2019
Paper Format, Language, and Template
- The IJAWT 2019 abstract should be single spaced, single column, and sized for A4 paper according to this template.
- It should have a minimum of 250 words, be no longer than 1 page.
- The language of the symposium is English.
- The body text should be Times New Roman 10 pt. All papers must be written in English.
- All participants including speakers should preregister by the following form.
Registration Form (Click here!)
(Deadline for registration: July 08, 2019)
Note: If you cannot register by the above form, please contact the secretary.
- Registration fee
CategoryJapanIndonesiaRegularIDR 2,500kIDR 500kStudentIDR 1,000kIDR 200k
- Registration fee should be paid in cash (IDR only) on site. Credit card payment and bank transfer are not available.
- General Co-Chairs
Prof. Adit Kurniawan (, Indonesia)
Prof. Jiro Hirokawa (Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan)
- Vice Chair
Dr.Basari / Prof. Eko Tjipto (, Indonesia)
Dr. Satoru Kurokawa (AIST, Japan)
- Technical Program Chairs
Dr. Achmad Munir (, Indonesia)
TBD (Japan side)
- Financial Chairs
Dr. Irma Zakia (, Indonesia)
TBD (Japan side)
Dr. Chairunnisa (, Indonesia)
Prof. Hiroaki Nakabayashi (Chiba Institute of Technology, Japan)
- Local Arrangement
Accommodations (only for Japanese)
ホリデイ イン バンドン (Courtyard by Marriott Bandung Dago)
バンドゥンの空港は小さいですが，国際線はあります．クアラルンプールからの 往復はありますので，どうぞご利用下さい．しかし本数は少ないので，ご都合に 応じて，ジャカルタから飛行機または鉄道をご利用下さい．また，鉄道の利用は 以下のしおりを参照下さい．
Please use the above address by replacing (a) as @.