All submissions are done online through EDAS.
There are two types of APNOMS 2019 manuscript, each for technical session and innovation session. Please see the below guidelines for each manuscript preparation.
Technical Session Paper/Poster Session Paper
- You should submit complete unpublished papers in English, which are not under review in any other conference and journal.
- Papers are published in IEEE Xplore which has strict format standards. It is best if you write your manuscript based on templates for IEEE Conference Proceedings.
- Remember that your paper cannot exceed the specified pages in the above format.
- Technical Session Paper: 6 double-column pages
- Poster Session Paper: 4 double-column pages
Innovation Session Paper
- Innovation paper should be in a special form of presentation style with description. The sample file can be obtained at innovation manuscript sample PPT and PDF.
- Innovation paper should have a visual in the upper half of a page and the explanatory text in the lower half, and must not exceed 20 annotated visuals including title and references.
- All submissions are done online through EDAS.
- Do not mind the “untrusted connection” warning message in your browser.
- If you do not have an account with EDAS, you have to create one.
- When you submit your paper online, take a minute to select APNOMS topics which are closest to the contents of your paper. You are encouraged to select topics when applicable. This will help us to provide good quality reviews to your paper.
- When you initially register your technical paper in EDAS, make sure that the list of authors and the paper title are correctly registered in the EDAS registration page, which are identical with them in the uploaded PDF file. In other words, all authors must be listed in EDAS at registration stage in correct order, and they should not be modified at paper uploading and final camera-ready. If your paper submission fails to comply with this policy, your paper may be withdrawn from the review process.
- In case of possible violations of the IEEE ethics rules in publishing, the case will be investigated by Technical Program committee that reports to the IEEE Publications.