- Date : 12(Thu.) - 13(Fri.) Nov. 2015
- Narita View Hotel is very close to Narita International Airport, and is featuring Japanese hot springs. Hotel Bus is available for about 30-35 minutes between the Hotel(s) and Narita International Airport.
Program can be found on the IEICE web.
We welcome you all to IA2015 at Narita, Japan. In order to arrange the conference, we'd appreciate your Advance Registration (Closed) by 21 October.
Rooms of Narita View Hotel (venue) are being reserved for participants. Booking this Hotel room can be done through Advance Registration above.
The Internet has revolutionized and changed the way we communicate, socialize, entertain, access information and conduct business. It has evolved into a pervasive ecosystem of connected computers, mobile devices, sensors, home appliances, and a variety of other gadgets. This evolution has led to a deep intertwining of the physical, social and digital worlds, raising new research agendas and challenging our understanding of the requirements for a vastly interconnected world.
Considering the fact that the theme is intensively studied in the world, Technical Committee on Internet Architecture of IEICE Communication Society (TCIA) decided to organize international Workshop. The purpose of this workshop is promoting research activities in Internet and its applications within Asian area, and provides a forum for researchers and practitioners from the academic, industrial, public and governmental sectors to share their latest innovations. Papers from students on this area are particularly welcomed.
- Official language is English.
- Abstract (up to 100 words) Submission: later than 24:00 JST, 10 Sept. 2015 (Thu).
- Please submit abstract through Submission Page. For Japanese, please use this page.
- Please indicate "Poster" if presentation will be done by a poster.
- When an author and presenter is student, please indicate "YES" for a question.
- Abstract will be reviewed by TPC, and accepted papers will be informed around 24 Sept. 2015 (Thu).
- Final Manuscript of Accepted Papers should be uploaded no later than 24:00 JST, 21 Oct. 2015 (Wed.). (Sharp. No Extension due to IEICE web system)
- Please follow guidelines, including the exact deadline and how to upload a final manuscript, provided by an e-mail to be sent by IEICE web system for accepted authors.
- A Template for a final manuscript is available for Word and TeX.
- Normal style of a final manuscript is 1 page of title and abstract plus maximum 5 pages of main body with double columns.
- For invited talks and student presentations, main body may be consisted with 6 in 1 PPT slides if a normal style is difficult.
- For invited talks, please indicate "Invited Paper" before a title.
- For poster presentations, minimum 1 page of title and abstract is OK. Maximum should be 6 pages including a title and abstract. Please indicate "Poster Presentation" before a title.
- The paper is published as IEICE Technical Report which has an ISSN.
- Students of good research and presentation will be awarded IA Students Award.
- IA2014 at Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- IA2013 at Konkuk University, Seoul, Korea
- IA2012 at Prince of Songkla University (Phuket Campus), Phuket, Thailand
- IA2011 at Dalian University of Technology, China
- IA2010 at Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- IA2009 at Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
- Kenichi Yoshida, Univ. of Tsukuba, Japan (Chair, TCIA)
- Sunyoung Han, Konkuk University, Korea
- Choong Seon Hong, Kyung Hee University, Korea
- Ekkarat Boonchieng, Chiang Mai University, Thailand
- Sinchai Kamolphiwong, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand
- Toyokazu Akiyama, Kyoto Sangyo University, Japan (Past-Vice-Chair, TCIA)
- Keisuke Ishibashi, NTT, Japan (Past-Chair, TCIA)
- Katsuyuki Yamazaki, Nagaoka Univ. of Technology, Japan (Past-Chair, TCIA)
- Katsuyoshi Iida, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Isao Arai, KDDI, Japan