- Date : 5(Wed.) - 6(Thu.) Nov. 2014
- Thank you so much for your support of IA2014. The Workshop as really successful and we all enjoyed Chiang Mai. Special thanks are to Prof. Ekkarat Boonchieng, Kaori-chan and local staff.
- Below is a log data.
- The number of participants : 46
- The number of Presentations : 29 (2 keynotes, 4 invited talks, 20 oral, 3 posters)
- The number of Student Presentations : 19
- Photo of all participants
- Photo of various scenes
- CMU staff of Prof. Ekkarat Boonchieng will pick you up at the airport, so please see and check a sign "IA2014 WORKSHOP".
Program can be found on the IEICE web.
The proceedings are available online. To download the proceedings, it is required to register the online system for a coupon code. After having the coupon code, please check the instruction for downloading the workshop proceedings.
Procedures to get a coupon code will be informed to authors and participants.
We welcome you all to IA2014 in Chiang Mai University (CMU), Chiang Mai, Thailand. In order to arrange the conference, we'd appreciate your Advance Registration (closed) by 21 October.
30 Hotel rooms at CMU have been booked for Nov. 4 (check-in) to Nov. 7 (check-out). We strongly recommend you to use this Hotel since transportation will be difficult due to Festival. Booking this Hotel can be done through Registration above.
The Internet has revolutionized and changed the way we communicate, socialize, entertain, access information and conduct business. It has evolved into a pervasive ecosystem of connected computers, mobile devices, sensors, home appliances, and a variety of other gadgets. This evolution has led to a deep intertwining of the physical, social and digital worlds, raising new research agendas and challenging our understanding of the requirements for a vastly interconnected world.
Considering the fact that the theme is intensively studied in the world, Technical Committee on Internet Architecture of IEICE Communication Society (TCIA) decided to organize international Workshop. The purpose of this workshop is promoting research activities in Internet and its applications within Asian area, and provides a forum for researchers and practitioners from the academic, industrial, public and governmental sectors to share their latest innovations. Papers from students on this area are particularly welcomed.
- Official language is English.
- Abstract (up to 100 words) Submission: Sept. 17 (WED), 2014 (Extended)
- Abstract will be reviewed by TPC, and accepted papers will be informed on Sept. 24 (WED), 2014
- Final Manuscript of Accepted Papers: Oct. 15 (Sharp, No Extension), 2014
- Please follow guidelines, including the deadline and how to upload a final manuscript, provided by IEICE for accepted authors.
- A Template for IEICE Technical Report is available for Word and TeX.
- Normal style of the final manuscript is 1 page of title and abstract plus maximum 5 pages of main body with double columns.
- For invited talks and student presentations, main body may be consisted with 6 in 1 PPT slides if a normal style is difficult.
- For invited talks, please indicate "Invited Paper" before a title.
- For poster presentations, 1 page title and abstract is OK. Please indicate "Poster Presentation" before a title.
- The paper is published as IEICE Technical Report which has an ISSN.
- Students of good research and/or oral presentation will be awarded IA Students Award. Please indicate "YES" for a question when an abstract is submitted.
- IA2013 at Konkuk University, Seoul, Korea
- IA2012 at Prince of Songkla University (Phuket Campus), Phuket, Thailand
- IA2011 at Dalian University of Technology, China
- IA2010 at Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- IA2009 at Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
- Ekkarat Boonchieng, Chiang Mai University, Thailand
- Keisuke Ishibashi, NTT, Japan (Chair, TCIA)
- Chaodit Aswakul, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Sinchai Kamolphiwong, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand
- Sunyoung Han, Konkuk University, Korea
- Choong Seon Hong, Kyung Hee University, Korea
- Hideaki Sone, Tohoku Univ., Japan
- Kenichi Yoshida, Univ. of Tsukuba, Japan
- Kenji Fujikawa, NICT, Japan
- Masafumi Watari, KDDI R&D Labs., Japan
- Katsuyuki Yamazaki, Nagaoka Univ. of Technology, Japan (Past-Chair, TCIA)
- Varin Chouvatut, Chiang Mai University, Thailand
- Suphakit Awiphan, Chiang Mai University, Thailand