The Internet has revolutionized and changed the way we communicate, socialize, entertain, access information and conduct business. It has evolved into a pervasive ecosystem of connected computers, mobile devices, sensors, home appliances, and a variety of other gadgets. This evolution has led to a deep intertwining of the physical, social and digital worlds, raising new research agendas and challenging our understanding of the requirements for a vastly interconnected world.
Considering the fact that the theme is intensively studied in the world, Technical Committee on Internet Architecture of IEICE Communication Society (TCIA) decided to organize international Workshop. The purpose of this workshop is promoting research activities in Internet and its applications within Asian area, and provides a forum for researchers and practitioners from the academic, industrial, public and governmental sectors to share their latest innovations. Papers from students on this area are particularly welcomed.
- IA2017 at King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL), Bangkok, Thailand
- IA2016 at National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST), Taipei, Taiwan
- IA2015 at Narita View Hotel, Narita, Japan
- IA2014 at Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- IA2013 at Konkuk University, Seoul, Korea
- IA2012 at Prince of Songkla University (Phuket Campus), Phuket, Thailand
- IA2011 at Dalian University of Technology, China
- IA2010 at Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- IA2009 at Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
- Official language is English.
- Abstract (up to 100 words) Submission: [subject to each IA]
- Abstract will be reviewed by TPC, and accepted papers will be informed on [subject to each IA].
- Final Manuscript of Accepted Papers: [subject to each IA]
- Please follow guidelines, including the deadline and how to upload a final manuscript, provided by IEICE for accepted authors.
- The paper is published as IEICE Technical Report which has an ISSN.
- A Template for IEICE Technical Report is available for Word and TeX.
- Students of good research and presentation will be awarded IA Students Award.