Purposes and Score
Purposes of our technical group
- Providing the members of our technical group with the opportunities of the discussions on the electromagnetic theory.
- Deepening the understanding of electromagnetic phenomena.
- Providing the members of the IEICE with the information on the electromagnetic theory and its applications.
- Growing up the young engineers
The scope of our technical group includes:
- Fundamental theory of electromagnetics and relativistic theory
- Radiation and propagation
- Scattering and diffraction
- Antenna theory
- Optical and microwave waveguides
- Random media and random surfaces
- Computational electromagnetics
- Inverse scattering
- Remote sensing
- Electromagnetic compatibility